- The aim of the school is to help students to prepare themselves spiritually, intellectually morally and mentally to face the various challenges of life.
- Reports on general progress will be sent to the parents during the year. These should be studied carefully and returned to the school authorities signed by Parent /Guardian. Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year`s performance. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is FINAL.
- No books, periodicals pictures, newspapers, photographs, mobile phone ,camera and diaries other than School Diary should be brought into school without permission.
- Students should address all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They must show gentleness and courtesy to their counterparts. Refinement of manners, righteousness and self –restraint should be cultivated by every pupil of the school.
- Parents are expected to co –operate with the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in their child’s progress. They should check the diary regularly and take note of teacher’s remarks etc.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children are properly equipped with uniform, books and materials required.
- The Principal, reserves the right to suspend any pupil whose behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory. In such cases the Principal does not bind himself to giving any reason or explanation.
- Truancy, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and misbehaviour justify dismissal. The action of Principal shall be final and binding. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
- During the absence of teacher from class the students must obey the monitor appointed to maintain discipline.